There are several options when you want to renew a library item.
1. You may renew your item in person at the library. You must have your library card.
2. You may not renew items if:
· there are holds on the item
· there are fines exceeding $5.00 on your account
· There are 5 or more overdue items on your account
3. If you wish to renew a library item over the phone, you may call 1-888-542- 7259.
4. Additionally, you may visit the on-line catalog. You must sign into your account with your library card and pin number.
Renewal limits vary with each library; most items can be renewed one time. If you have any questions or for more information please contact your local library.